Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Home from Art Camp for Women


I'm back!! I went to camp for the first time, and it was great! It was Art Camp for Women in the Colorado Rockies, near Winter Park, CO. Six days of nothing but an occasional glimpse of a man or two, great, chef-prepared food, and art. Did I say art? Why, yes I did! What a great opportunity to meet other like-minded women and do nothing but make art. I could get used to this! Especially the chefs, Ellen and Emily. They were fabulous!

I was able to get some new techniques down, and meet one of my favorite mixed-media artists, Kelli Nina Perkins. What a treat she is!

So, I'm already planning for another art camp for 2012. The question now is whether to go back to this one or try something new.

Hmm... I hear there's going to be one in Michigan in the spring!

1 comment:

  1. WOW....that space looks fabulous! I wonder if they have art camps for glass arts?

    ReplyDelete